Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Whitest Kids You Know.

I know where they won't be this weekend (here).

Now that I know my students were disqualified this year because too many of them don't meet the minimum GPA requirement and our choreographer told us to fuck off, I'll just keep watching this Alice in Wonderland montage from another school in the county.



I picked that one hoping to see pregnant catwalkers, because Bladensburg has a day care facility on site. For students' kids.

What would Miss J say? Is that elegant? I can't tell anymore.



Still, it's nice to see school spirit -- if only in YouTube comments:

dat white gurl did her shytt!!!

we shouldve got 1st an yall no it its iight doe my mova went to surratsville an i do now

oh korsi dey faken lyke shyt but whole tyme everytyme we do catwalk we place and for da dumb bytch we placed sec and everyone knows we shouldve came in 1st sucky ass oxon but we got them next year

No comments:

Post a Comment