Friday, September 11, 2009

Charm City Shoot.

I bet I just fooled you because this is not about gunfire.

SMF and I went here earlier in the week and, while waiting for our food, this crew showed up.


The Hipster is wearing scrubs and eavesdropping on Guy's heartbeat with a stethoscope while he eats some sort of pulled meat sandwich covered in what I hope was the Kansas City Sweet sauce. Hat looks on while Bald shoots. No explanation needed. This makes perfect sense.


Of course, no mention of Baltimore would be complete without an allusion to crime, poverty, and despair. Oh, by the way, please enjoy these dancing Crackheads:





On a completely unrelated note -- because I do not work in Baltimore, nor do I evoke inferences -- one of my students told me I was "funny as a motherfucker" today. It was so sweet I decided to include the same high praise in any recommendation letters he might later request.

No comments:

Post a Comment