Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I bet you look good in the psych ward.

I think about Halloween pretty much all year.
.
In January, I'd decided on Darla from Dazed and Confused -- mostly so I could act like an asshole all night.
.

"Air raid, bitches!"


April: Margot Tenenbaum. But, really, I can't pull off a shirt-dress. And where am I going to get a wear-once fur coat that I'm actually willing to wear once? And a wooden finger? And I have to smoke for the night?

Nah.


Now I'm undecided, and experiencing great inner turmoil (brunettes are, sadly, limited), but since I'm a chick, I guess my costume has to be SEXY!

"I don't know if you noticed, but I am female."


I thought I'd seen SEXY! stretched to the limit by the sorostitutes in Morgantown, who enacted the SEXY! bumblebee; the SEXY! cop; the SEXY! bin Laden; the SEXY! food; SEXY! Stewie, SEXY! Spongebob, etc. -- but, today, I'm glad to see the return of the sexy mental patient.

I don't really understand this costume, as it renders jello shots pretty much impossible, but welcome back to 1991, you SEXY! beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment